Tailored to your needs
We provide transport robots and curing chambers for full automation; alternatively, stacks can be handled by forklift truck.
Available as a single unit connected to both the press and the finishing line, or as two independent units for greater flexibility of plant layout.
Available with different station combinations for different operations.
Customisable self-bearing trays of variable dimension subject to customer needs and sized according to loads, based on the press, and the tile format and thickness.
Engineered FOR EXCELLENT RESULTS
AND EASY TO USE
Washbeton: rounded aggregates are used to create the natural pebble look. The tiles are washed in a manner to expose approximately one third of the pebble diameter. This way, two thirds of the pebble still remains embedded in the tile and will not come off even when subjected to extremely abrasive stress.
FOR LOWER VOLUME OR DOUBLE-LAYER PRODUCTION
Vacuum Loading Unit (2 head 400×400 version)
Automatic deposit and movement solution for smaller productions of double-layer tiles.
• Automatic collection of fresh product from the shovel of the press and depositing onto special metal pallets for curing in vertical position (on a slightly inclined plane).
• Can also operate in reverse to transfer cured slabs to the finishing line.
• Specially designed suction heads collect multiple slabs in parallel, moving independently to compensate for any differences in slab thickness.
• Integrated pallet chain for pallet transition, allowing the regular feeding of pallets for a continuous production cycle.
• Pallet feeding time based on the press production cycle time, the pallet size and the product thickness (generally 6 – 12 minutes).
• The machine can also be fitted with a unit for full pallet stacking and for empty pallet unstacking.